Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Her Twin Towers in Fantasy Land

L. Edgar Otto    11 September, 2013

Miley
Cyrus
catching
Virus
Wrecking
Ball
Clamping
Legs

* * * * * * * *

for the imaginary garden with real toads community

Fireblossom (whose picture for this evoked an opposite of maiden and fishy parts) and Margarets (Not to mension also a Fibonacci minimal 112 112 form) Eight Words very good... I don't feel a kiss will give the sealing in me a soul or tell me I am beautiful...Live long enough and the metaphors make new memories and new metaphors... slow connection so this is too much like homework to respond all the time to all of you... eight words, who says we don't like haiku?  Well, I liked the song but the video was so contrived.  So forgive my contribution today, it is an endless lazy eight.

*
* *

3 comments:

  1. She's definitely well on her way to catching something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly --- I think she had everybody clamping their legs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you can't be relaxed all the time!

    ReplyDelete